- Pick from the following selection of activities – or inquire if there’s something else you are interested in!
- Pick a location
- Pick your Food Option
- Give me a call or send me a mail to finalise & book, simple!
- Fire Lighting 1.5 Hours – 2 Hours – (Recommended)
- This session finishes with cooking Burgers or Sausages over the open fire – see below for food cost.
- Pre-made dough for the damper bread to save time, and they can cook it for the burger buns!
- They get to toast Marshmallows also!
- Ancient Weapons – Atlatl &/or Simple Woodland Bow – 1.5 hrs – 2 hrs (Recommended)
- See how to transform a simple stick into an Ancient Weapon
- Shelters 1.5 hrs – 2 hrs
- Team Work Build an “A” Frame or Lean Too.
- Making Damper Bread – 30 Minutes to make 15 minutes to cook.
- Natural Cordage – 60 minutes
- Bespoke Sessions – inquire
- Your Premises – Weather restrictions may apply
- High Lodge – Most weather catered for
- Brandon Country Park – Most Weather catered for
Food Options available with any combination of sessions:
- Basic Session Price +£2.50 per child for me to include all – Burgers/Sausages/Buns/Marshmallows
- You can supply your own food to be cooked on the fire – entirely up to you.
You are of course welcome to bring any additional snacks / food to supplement the day & of course a cake!
Numbers & Mileage:
- Min £100.00 Booking fee – up to 10 children for 2.5 hours, just pick your activities to fit, £10 per child thereafter up to 15 max
- Min £130.00 Booking fee – up to 10 children for 3 hours, just pick your activities to fit. £13 per child thereafter up to 15 max
- Min £150.00 Booking fee – up to 10 children for 3.5 hours, just pick your activities to fit. £15 per child thereafter up to 15 max
- No Minimum number of children.
- Max 15 Children
- Full payment required prior to event date
- Distances over 20 miles may be subject to additional mileage fees, please inquire for details.
Included in the price:
- All equipment for the chosen activity
- Food if selected (* Please advise of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking, or state if you wish to cater for yourself)
Not included in the price:
- Site Access if at High Lodge / Brandon Country Park
- Any Parking Fees/Charges if held at your premises.