1. The customer shall fully indemnify Back to Wilderness against any loss to the company arising from any claim made by the owner against the company as a result of any action of the customer whether by way of damage caused to property, failure to pay the owner or in any other way whatsoever.
2. Whilst Back to Wilderness uses its best endeavours to ensure accuracy of all information supplied and details of courses are given in good faith, no warranty is given as to their accuracy and it does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage resulting from information given or statements made whether orally or in writing.
3. Back to Wilderness can give no guarantee or warranty as to the state or condition of properties of the owners. Back to Wilderness will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of the owners or any other person, or breakdown of any properties, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the customer or any other person may suffer or incur.
4. Back to Wilderness reserves the right to refuse admittance to activities and/or accommodation either on its own account or on behalf of the owners. In such cases all liability of Back to Wilderness and owners shall cease.
5. The customer shall be liable to the owner for any loss, costs, expenses or claims arising from any damage caused to properties by deliberate or negligent act or omission of the customer or of any person in his/her party. If, as a result of such damage, properties need to be repaired or any of the contents need to be replaced then the customer shall be responsible for paying the reasonable costs of doing so.
6. The booking is made on the understanding that the course is available to the customer on the dates stated. If for any reason beyond Back to Wilderness's control (e.g. fire, storm damage, illness, terrorism, sale or withdrawal of the land by the owner for any reason etc) the package is not available on the date booked Back to Wilderness will use its best endeavours to provide an alternative course to the customer but cannot guarantee that such will be provided and if such cannot be found or is not suitable for the customer then all monies paid by the customer shall be returned in full. Back to Wilderness shall not be liable for any consequential loss, expense, inconvenience or otherwise resulting from such unavailability or unsuitability and the customer shall have no claim against them. The customer shall advise Back to Wilderness within seven days of being offered an alternative course whether or not it is acceptable. If the alternative course is more expensive Back to Wilderness reserves the right to charge the difference in cost.
7. Submission of a signed booking form, internet sale, e-mail confirmation or telephone booking with deposit paid by cheque or credit/debit card, will be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions and a confirmation of the details and conditions on the booking form. The person who signs the booking form/submits the e-mail confirmation warrants that he/she is authorised to agree to Back to Wilderness's terms and conditions and is acting on behalf of all persons including those substituted or who join the party at a later date. The person who signs the booking form is responsible for ensuring that all persons in the package comply with the terms and conditions and in all respects.
8. If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with the course, the company must be contacted within 5 working days so that the problem can be rectified immediately. Under no circumstances will Back to Wilderness's liability exceed the price paid for the package.
9. The deposit or full price is required with the booking form. If the booking form is submitted eight weeks or less before the commencement of the package then the full payment should be sent with the booking form. If Back to Wilderness cannot accept the booking, the full amount shall be returned within 14 days. If a booking is accepted, the customer becomes liable for the balance of payment for the full period of the package, which must be paid eight weeks prior to the package. When the balance of payment is paid, final details of the package, with administration directions will be forwarded. The brochure prices are cash prices. All deposits are non-refundable. If the customer cannot attend a course and has to cancel within eight weeks of the commencement of the course they forfeit the balance paid or are liable for the balance to be paid.
10. In these terms and conditions: a) The expression " the Owner " shall mean the person or persons who own the land upon which the course takes place. b) The expression " the Customer " shall mean the person who signed the Booking Form. c) The expression "Property" shall mean any land, accommodation or contents thereof or any item owned by the owner. d) The expression "the Company" shall mean Back to Wilderness. The terms and conditions are applicable by UK Law.
11. Back to Wilderness will deliver your order as soon as practicably possible. Back to Wilderness will normally send your order to you in 20 business days. International orders are generally received in under 40 days.
12. Back to Wilderness Event or Course Tickets are not for resale by any unaffiliated or unauthorized 3rd parties unless with specific agreement and terms agreed in advance.
13. Axe & Knife Throwing specific clauses
- Closed toed shoes are required, no high heels, no sandals!
- Only enter the range when invited to by your Range Master.
- Spectators must remain in the viewing area, unless requested otherwise by the Range Master.
- Spectators will be asked to leave if they throw or attempt to throw any projectile.
- Authorized projectiles are provided for use - knives & training aids between 12" - 16" long and tomahawks with 14"or longer handles.
- Any other projectile must be authorised by the Range Master.
- Authorized projectiles must stay within the throwing lane(s).
- No swinging, no gesturing, no flipping of projectiles.
- If the throwing lane(s) next to you is occupied wait while the other thrower(s) have stopped throwing, before retrieving your projectile(s).
- Always retrieve your projectiles from the targets before picking others up from the floor and retrieve them from the targets in a safe manner.
- Ask staff for help if needed while retrieving a projectile.
- Never hand a projectile to the next thrower, set it down at the end of your turn.
- Be aware that any projectile may bounce back and cause injury - never try to catch them!
- Be aware that projectiles may clash and cause burrs, which may cause injury. Regular inspections of them should take place.
- Every thrower is responsible for the safety of themselves, other throwers, spectators & general users of the area surrounding the range.
- Throwers under the age of 18 years must at all times be accompanied by an adult, unless advised otherwise by the Range Master.
- Any projectile will only be thrown at the provided targets.
- Anyone thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be tolerated.
- Dangerous behaviour will NOT be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Where safety is concerned, the Range Master's word is final.
- No food or alcohol allowed inside the range.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the range.
- Everyone must sign a release form, before being permitted to throw.